Laura has over 12 years of experience providing domestic and international IP paralegal support. She has significant knowledge and experience in the fields of trademarks and patents. Laura manages NorthStar Law Group’s intellectual property docket to ensure all matters are timely handled.
Laura's intellectual property administration experience includes:
- Handling U.S. and international trademark and patent filings from application through renewal.
- Maintaining worldwide intellectual property dockets.
- Preparing and filing submissions at the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and World International Property Organization, and working closely with foreign associates to handle international prosecution, opposition, and cancellation matters.
- Conducting trademark clearance searches and use investigations.
- Obtaining U.S. copyright registrations in the fields of literature, visual arts, and computer software.