Kristen has more than 23 years of experience assisting clients in all phases of U.S. and international intellectual property administration. As a certified paralegal, Kristen manages NorthStar Law Group’s international intellectual property docket to ensure that all matters are expeditiously handled. Kristen administers our international patent and trademark correspondence with our worldwide network of foreign associates.
Kristen’s intellectual property administration experience includes:
- All phases of international patent application filings.
- Monitoring and managing intellectual property dockets.
- Coordinating reminders of international due dates.
- Maintaining patent file histories.
- Handling U.S. and foreign patent correspondence, annuities, and client reporting.
- Managing foreign filing requests, and coordinating foreign associate correspondence.
- She has previous experience with international law firms including Morrison & Foerster LLP and McDermott, Will & Emery LLP.